Sunday 8 July 2012

Well so much for my intention of blogging regularly...no excuses really and possibly none required...only to say that my definition of "regular" is perhaps a little elastic. Still not entirely sure about how to approach this whole blogging thing...not really fully confortable with the idea yet. Whether to ainly record my introspective angst (of which there is enough to fill several blogs) or to mainly focus on comment about specific topics? Perhaps "just get on with it " is the correct approach though I'm not sure...I feel a need to be considered in regard to the latter and at present I tend to be a little too reactive (as in knee jerk) for my own good. Perhaps this is a symptom of my ongoing somewhat disjointed and out of kilter existence or perhaps it is just me. Or perhaps I should just use many words to say very little about anything very much.As I have just demonstrated with this post I may be quite good at that. Anyway...just wanted to dirty the page again so that in the unlikely event of anyone actually following this there would be at least some further verbiage to consider, however inane. Ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment